- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Architect solutions for business requirements involving advanced networks performance management, VoIP and converged technologies - IT system/architecture requirements including development of fault and performance management policies and automation rules - Support standard and custom product development initiatives and network management device and application certifications for Managed Services solutions and customers - Create and support delivery documentation
- Technical Experience : - BS or BA in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent - 2-6 years in experience in a solution-oriented technical design and engineering role, with an emphasis on advanced networks, and convergence solutions Data and IP Services MPLS, VoIP, VPN, IP PBX - Current and valid industry certifications in one or more of the following: 1 Cisco - CCIE RS or Data Center LAB Certified
- Professional Attributes : - Strong commitment to accuracy and a high level of attention to detail - Performs well under pressure to meet deadlines - Accepts responsibility, is self-motivated and accountable for achieving implementation - Strong organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple orders and customer
- Educational Qualification : - BS or BA in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent - Excellent customer facing skills
- Additional Information : - Managed Network Services LAN, WAN, WLAN, Managed IP PBX - Ability to create and review technical
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.