- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 2 Good knowledge on Linux/Unix/Windows O/S 3 Good Knowledge on AWS DocumentDB cluster administration and management 4 Having skill on database performance tuning 5 Having skill on database capacity and availability management 6 Having knowledge on Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator DAX cluster 7 Having skill on database security management
- Technical Experience : 11 Hands-on experience on AWS Particularly Security Groups, VPN, EC2, S3 12 Experience with AWS PaaS DB service like AWS RDS MSSQL/ORACLE, AWS Athena AWS Redshift 13 Good Knowledge on MongoDB ATLAS cluster administration and management 14 Having knowledge on AWS glue crawler, jobs management
- Professional Attributes : High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen Excellent communication, interpersonal skills Effective in building close working relationships with others Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.