- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Alteryx
- Good To Have Skills :Tableau
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Would be predominately supporting Project deliverables including Automation b The Senior Process Expert will support the Financial and NonFinancial Finance needs of the business for CHT c Their primary role is to provide business support in building the automation process, deliver the require change programmes defined in their specialist area, minimize disruptions and maximize availability of Financial and MI for Business Users This includes engaging with end users, answering queries and p
- Technical Experience : a data prep and blending, b developing tests plans, executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting issues and working to resolve defects c Design, create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suite d Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation e Analyze requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests f Collaborate on the implementation and maintenance of data solution delivery for Ta
- Professional Attributes : a Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills b Collect multiple data required and use expertise to create dynamic dashboards visualizations c Work independently and drive projects end to end using analytical skills d Work location - Chennai Client location
- Additional Information : a Chennai location
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.