- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Credit Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and Build FSCM credit, collection and dispute management processes 2:Interact with client and gather requirements 3:Provide support for any issues reported 4:Have worked on RICEFW objects and should be able to deliver the work assigned independently
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in SAP FSCM credit, collection and dispute management processes 2: Should have minimum 1 implementation and 2 support project experience in SAP FSCM Credit, collection and dispute management 3: Knowledge in SAP FICO, FISD integration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource Should have good communication and analytical skills 2:Engage with the stakeholders to understand the business requirements, issues and provide solution
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Flexible to work in shifts 2 Any relevant certification is a add on Skill Flex:Plain SAP FSCM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.