- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities Include: Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Technical Experience : Job brief We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issu
- Professional Attributes : Responsibilities Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem Track computer system issues through to re
- Educational Qualification : Requirements Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer/
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.