- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Ability to develop project plans for implementations and work with cross-functional teams to deliver successfully 2Participate in client requirements gathering, solution definition and proposal discussion 3Support the customer in implementation of the technical components of SAP Ariba connectivity solutions 4Provide technical guidance for customers and in some cases partners around mapping, configuration, and navigating Ariba Technical Support 5Abilityto provide quick solutions in ITK tool
- Technical Experience : 1Hands on experience in end to end implementation of the modules - Source to Pay, Ariba Buyer, Ariba Spend transparency, Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Network, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Procurement Content 2Should have Experience in SAP Ariba administration, P2P configurations and ARIBA-ITK tool for On Demand solutions, Scripting languages like Unix, Python,3 years of SQL experience, Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access Database and Visio,Knowledge on SAP ARIBA supplier management
- Professional Attributes : 1A good team player with the ability to handle tasks independently 2Should be a results-oriented, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership 3must be self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership 4Should be able to work under pressure and performdeliverables ontime
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.