- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Coordinate and plan the overall efforts for the project/release Requirements, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy B Maintain detailed tasks, milestones and dependencies - Release RAID tracking C Release governance LCT for Business Outcome BO D Providing Impact analysis Stage-1, Stage-2 E Release sprint level scoping, planning, execution and tracking
- Technical Experience : A Release level Cost Vs Actuals tracking B Testing engagement and tracking SIT, GIS, VPT, UAT, Regression C Release deployment and live proving D Warranty support E Risk and Controls - Tracking measuring Release metrics Burndown, productivity, capacity, defect density and seepage F Chairing meetings / forums - Release scrum calls G Chairing meetings / forums - Release scoping planning call
- Professional Attributes : Chairing meetings / forums - Sprint scoping and planning call B Chairing meetings / forums - Engagement calls with testing teams C Reporting - Weekly status report for the release
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.