- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP CRM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Strong in SAP CRM ABAP with experience in GenIL/BOL structure Good team player Has experience in SAP CRM implementation projects Need to perform following activities: o Create technical design in line with functional design and business requirements o Perform development and other build activities on system o Create and execute unit tests o Prepare to move changes to different environments and make them test/ business ready o Fix the reported issues
- Technical Experience : -Strong in SAP CRM service IC and has 5-6 years knowledge of CRM-ABAP O-Data -Have SAP CRM project implementation experience Also, has experience in integrating SAP CRM with non-SAP systems -Very good in communication as need to interact with Business users
- Professional Attributes : He/she should have good communication, leadership, team handling and analytical skills Should work under pressure when ever required
- Educational Qualification : Graduate with any design diploma / degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.