- Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :Windows Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience on DevOps tools ie Jenkins, Git, Chef are preferred Working experience on Linux and Windows operating system experience with Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena
- Technical Experience : Working experience on VPC, CS2, EC2, ELB and S3 Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Performing software upgrades Kernel patching, errata patches Perform on-premise resources backup by making use of AWS Services IaaS and PaaS skills working experience Good hands-on experience on day to day Cloud operation Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Experience on EKS, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible and automation tools
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Graduate degree on B Tech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers
- Additional Information : Flexible and 247 support requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.