- Role :Mobilization Practitioner
- Role Description :Work across clients to provide support during solution realization and service transition activities by contributing specialized knowledge and experience. Execute and track issue identification and resolution, and customer relationship maintenance of identified work streams. Participate in solution architecture planning activities through the transition of work to ensure that Accenture is able to begin delivering on the outsourcing engagement.
- Must Have Skills :Technology and Environment Enablement Solution
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technology Automation lead would be responsible for driving technology implementation during project transitions including but are not limited to Network, Servers, Voice communication, Monitoring tools, system Access enablement, work environment establishment, Cloud Environment setup on an ongoing basis
- Technical Experience : 1 Complete understanding hands on working experience in Data Network Services, Voice Network Services, Data Center Services, Monitoring tools end user computing services 2 Understanding on cloud environment with specific focus on public cloud environment AWS, Azure Google 3 Preferred to have cloud certification AWS, Azure, Google etc 4 Knowledge working experience on ITIL standard service management tool Service Now/BMC 5 Understanding working experience on IT Service Assurance toolsets
- Professional Attributes : 1 Understanding working experience on IT Service Assurance toolsets - related to infrastructure monitoring, performance monitoring capacity monitoring Micro Focus products 2 Coordinate with various stake holders at client and delivery organization to maintain and win-win situations at all time
- Educational Qualification : Diploma, BE, BTech, MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.