- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Cloud modernization: migration of Windows Servers to Azure from legacy / on-prem,2 Play the offshore factory lead roles for multiple engagements Cloud Modernization,3 Manage the inflow/outflow for the allocated engagements,4 Manage the communications from factory for the specific engagements,5 Attend meetings facing Timezone or even customer at a later stage and provide technical guidance to the factory team members working on deliverable
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong understanding across Azure infrastructure components server, storage, network, data, and applications to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure engagements that includes assessment and migrations Database, workload, server, Containerization 2 Good understanding about the Azure lift and shift migrations with various source environment like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical servers and Other Clouds 3 Handled database migrations from SQL Server 2005 to later versions or Oracle migrations DTS to
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills 2 Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through 3 Strong written oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 SSLC 2 PUC 3 BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.