- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Microsoft Azure Pack,Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules Knowledge of design patterns is must Understanding of application lifecycle management Solid understanding of Agile/Devops methodology In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language NET/net core, Java, Python, JS, Nodejs etc Proficient in writing code for server less applications Understanding of any one front end technologies - ASPnet, Angular, React
- Technical Experience : Ability to define and maintain devops pipelines in Azure Devops Strong experience on GIT Should be able to use Visual Studio IDE for day to day development of the scripts experience on ARM templates, should be able write, edit and troubleshoot ARM templates for Azure services experience on PowerShell Scripting, should be able to write new runbooks and update the existing runbooks Ability to write code using security best practices Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native app
- Professional Attributes : Understanding of basic networking concepts for eg: subnet, vnet, nsg, LB and VM
- Educational Qualification : Graduate is must, post graduate is preferred
- Additional Information : Knowledge of Azure IaaS Knowledge on Windows or Linux or VMWARE an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.