- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AXWAY
- Good To Have Skills :EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build, Upgrade, Patch configure Axway B2Bi applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Understand Product bugs good troubleshooting skills by looking at Logs for these applications, monitoring Performance of these applications Responsible for day to day administration test and production environment
- Technical Experience : 1-Minimum of 5 years of experience with EDI/B2B platform application 2-Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in configuration on Axway Interchange, Axway B2Bi and Axway CSOS 3- Experience working on Upgrades and Patching on UNIX OS level 4 Experience working with the enterprise service management ITIL processes Service, Incidents, Changes, Configuration items 5Domain Skills: Life science RD/ Pharmaceuticals
- Professional Attributes : 1-Demonstrates ability to work as a team player in a project environment 2- Ability to work creatively analytically in a problem-solving environment 3- Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness 4- Strong organization skills with attention to detail 5 Thorough understanding of C
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE
- Additional Information : 1 Need to be flexible to work in Shift B
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.