- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales Order Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Customer/Business, Partner management Order Management, Delivery Processing including dispatch process and transportation management b Creation of returns order/delivery knowledge on inspection documents, SDF generation, and customer refund determination c Creation of credit memo/debit memo request Monitor customer returns process IW59/IW65 Experience in Support Operations Business facing d Understanding of Business Processes and Design of SAP configuration
- Technical Experience : a: Should have 5 years of SAP SD experience along with CS and EM modules b Functional Experience in SD Module covering c Basic understanding of SAP Authorizations d Make to Order Scenario, Third party sales, Individual Purchase order scenario, Make to stock Scenario, Availability check, Billing, Manage Returns, Credit Management, Interfaces including IDOC e Should also have worked in the areas of Customer Service such as warranty and return management Client communication
- Professional Attributes : a Good analytical skills b team player
- Educational Qualification : Technical Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.