- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Triple Point XL
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Flex given across locations and levels 1 Understanding and Collecting requirements from client 2 Having 5 or more Years experience as a Java Developer, involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing , Production Deployment and Support 3 Convert the Business need in to the application design 4 Flexible in working in multiple models to formulate the best experience for the client in application usage 5 Strong hold on Triple Point XL
- Technical Experience : 1 Java Expertise 2 Should have sound knowledge of Triple Point XL 3 Knowledge of Industry Domain
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good Communication skills 2 Should be able to work in team 3 Should be able to handle client calls and understand the requirements 4 Should be self driven and should be open to work on requirements end to end 5 Should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Should have Bachelors in Engineering, preferably in computer science or IT discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.