- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Performs daily administration activities for the Isilon clusters and Isilon SD Edge - Provisions Isilon storage SMB/NFS/FTP based on standard procedures detailed in the Operational Run Book, and meets Customer agreed-upon standards - Configuration and Managing Isilon Smart Pools , cloud pools and file pool polices - Experience on handing Access zones and implement best practices - Experience on Isilon networking - User Management and Authentication providers management
- Technical Experience : Configuring and Managing Snapshot/Quotas and deduplication - Experience on ESRS, InsightIQ and CloudIQ configuration - Experience on the Antivirus solution and Policys - Configuring DR replication - Experience on Superna Eyeglass DR edition for Isilon - Protocol Auditing and events management on Isilon - Experience on storage expansion, Firmware and disk upgrades - Performs configuration, layout, and performance tuning of Isilon infrastructure - Provides analysis of the Isilon environment and b
- Professional Attributes : Recommends changes to procedures that result in operational optimization of Isilon environment - Provide Status Reports summarizing environment and recommendations - Security, capacity planning, performance, and reporting elements - Storage level problem determination and resolution
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in engineering
- Additional Information : - Motivates others and imparts knowledge appropriately throughout the entire organization
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.