- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B Java Full stack developer and development of codes using Java Full stack
- Technical Experience : A 4-8 years of professional experience in Java/J2EE technologies in a fast-paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle B Expert in Core Java, Multithreading , Collections , OOPs concepts , Spring, Spring MVC/Spring boot C Understanding of micro services architecture D Good knowledge of Database concepts and SQL/PL-SQL E Experience in UI development and good knowledge of CSS3, Java script, Ajax , JSON, React JS and Angular
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication skills B Excellent analytical , communication and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Engg graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.