- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Calypso
- Good To Have Skills :Business Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Primarily we are looking for Calypso BAs 1 Interact with business to gather new requirements and document as user stories or use cases in product management tool eg; JIRA 2 Suggest optimum solution based on Calypso Out of box features 3 Drive product improvements and bug fixes with Product support 4 Design custom solutions if needed based on code / config
- Technical Experience : 3-5 years of Calypso experience in one or more functional areas, in Calypso Versions 150 Knowledge of Capital markets products and asset classes - Fixed Income/ Equities/ Sec Finance / Derivatives Swift Messaging Comfortable with reading Java code and able to product technical specifications
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skill 2 Team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/ BTECH MCA/ MCS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.