- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Cisco Network Intrusion Detection Operations,Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Associate Network Manager / Senior Network Architect Cisco Routing and Switching with any 1 of the Firewall along with CCNA/CCNP CertificationAdvanced Routing Switching, WAN Optimizers, Data Center Implementation
- Technical Experience : Experience with 10 to 12 years in Core Network infrastructure deployment and Operations Hands on experience in managing complex project deliveries in multivendor environment Should be able to drive Network projects work at the Data center during deployment of Network hardwares Hands-on experience in troubleshooting administration of Cisco Routers / Nexus platforms Expert level experience in Configuring and maintaining Aruba / Cisco wireless network
- Professional Attributes : Hands on experience in Data Center Management and WAN Optimizers like Riverbed, MPLS / DMVPN with mandatory experience in supporting BGP, OSPF EIGRP Real time deployment experience with Protocol redistribution Ability to support multi-site enterprise data center operations and troubleshooting
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in related field
- Additional Information : Good to Have: Working knowledge of Linux Any OS flavor Performance Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.