- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Business Analysis,Financial Risk Management,Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Must have Knowledge / Experience in Credit Risk and Issuer Risk domains B: Business Analysis with robust experience and analysis skills Requirement gathering, stakeholder management, creating / tracking requirements, Creating functional requirement documents, running workshops, prioritization etc C: Business Analysis skill in Capital Markets specifically in Risk Management D: Credit Risk skills Stress, EAD, LER, BASEL III norms, CCAR etc E: Knowledge / Experience in Credit Risk
- Technical Experience : A: Good knowledge of Oracle SQL to perform data analysis B: A creative problem solver with the ability to identify process improvement and a logical, systematic approach to drive through implementation
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to meet deadlines in a challenging environment B: Good knowledge of Oracle SQL to perform data
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.