- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Duck Creek Policy,Software Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2: Would be performing technical review of all the development activities 3: Will be working on personal lines AUTO, HOME UMBRELLA
- Technical Experience : 1: 3-5 years of exp in the Personal Line PL insurance with very good understanding of underwriting, rating, insurance rules, forms, policy billing Strong exp on DuckCreek Example Platform4X,5X 6X for AUTO, HOME UMBRELLA business line 2 At least 1-3 years of experience on development using NET Technologies 3: At least 1-3 years of hands on experience as a Duck Creek AUTHOR Manuscript Developer working on personal lines Exp on Version upgrade of platform Template upgrade
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills 2: Resource should have good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.