- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Enhancing the Security Operations and Threat Intelligence workflow by redesigning process and approach to operationalize the sharing and utilization of actionable intelligence and indicators 2 Custom tool design to assist in analysis and investigation Related experience in programming, database, system administration, etc 3 Capable of identifying need driving solutions, and providing guidance, in an autonomous manner 4 Mandatory experience - 5 plus years
- Technical Experience : 1 Technical experience in either threat intelligence, incident response, security operations, or related information security field 2 Implementing integration/orchestration of existing security infrastructure and indicators 3 Advanced experience with security operations tools, including but not limited to: SIEM eg Splunk, Arc Sight 4 Deep understanding of common network and application stack protocols, including but not limited to TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, TLS, XML, HTTP, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication skills 2 Flexibility to work in 2nd shift and good team player
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Resource must have knowledge in Adobe Marketing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.