- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Giving quality functional SAP- Production Planning PP/ SAP Quality management QM support 2- Supporting and troubleshooting the incidents/issues under SLA/OLA 3- Coordinating deliveries with developers, testers, key users and technical responsible 4-Ensure timely communication takes place to all key stakeholders for support issues and changes 5- Assist in the introduction of new functionality/applications 6- Providing feasibility studies and impact analysis 7- Analyze business requirement
- Technical Experience : 1- Must have good understanding of SAP PP -Demand management, MRP, Capacity and Order planning and control, Material staging and standard reporting 2-Candidate should also have good knowledge of batch management and integration of PP with QM/CO/SD/MM 3- Must have knowledge of discrete and process manufacturing - Good to know- SAP QM in the areas of quality inspection processes in procurement, production and delivery
- Professional Attributes : 1-Candidate should have good Communication Skills 2-Flexibility to work in shifts and need to follow Work Ethic
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.