- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Fault Management of Intrusion Detection devices and corresponding Infrastructure Patch Management of the devices from central management server or by manual process Backup and restore of the detection devices in the infrastructure Initial security event analysis Scheduling and generation of basic reports Basic Signature Management
- Technical Experience : At least 2-3 years experience in supporting Intrusion Detection infrastructure Operations Support Experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, Symantec DCS and File Integrity monitoring Work in shifts and provides after work hours and weekend on call support as and when required
- Professional Attributes : Ability to perform on call functions and respond to emergency calls Should be able to meet the defined SLAs for service delivery
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : CCNAsecurity, CCNP Security, etc Good to have Intrusion detection and prevention product certifica
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.