- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Central Communication point for Major Incidents Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process Respond to user/client escalations and engage functional escalation and Management escalation as required Participate in incident management meetings, drive initiate SRT bridges Drive metrics for Hopping, backlog, reopen tickets ageing tickets Identify process improvements driving Service management best-practice and process standardization
- Technical Experience : Ensure support teams are aware of current incident process and adhere to it Monitor SLAs of Incident management function and producing management information, including KPIs and reports
- Professional Attributes : ITIL Incident Manager ensures that standardized methods and procedures ITIL v3 are used for efficient and prompt handling of all /incidents in order to minimize the impact of incidents upon client end service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of t
- Educational Qualification : University degree in IT Discipline or any other disciple ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Additional Information : Excellent ability to manage multi task high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.