- Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage and maintain the Monitoring Systems these report on the status and performance of Accentures network, ISP services and facilities Fault handling and escalation identifying and responding to faults on Accentures systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution
- Technical Experience : Provisioning IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup, monitoring and graphing for colocation, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication, Team Player
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in engineering
- Additional Information : Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation for NOC of processes and procedures used throughout
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.