- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Learning Delivery Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Learning Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Organize facility access to trainers Extract nominations from mylearning for shortlisting the nominations Photocopying and Dispatch of Course material Publish Confirmation/Reminder/Cancellation mail for all the trainings Prepare mailers and postcards for specific training and knowledge sharing events on Security Schedule Objective setting call for all high end technical trainings Sharing and collating Attendance sheet for all Security trainings Manage the Training logistics for all the train
- Technical Experience : Preparation of reports, dashboard and knowledge of SharePoint Portal Knowledge or hands-on experience in Infrastructure Services technologies, specifically in the Security domain would be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Manage the Training logistics for all the trainings Preparing Finalizing Training Calendar on monthly basis for Security Vendor Management activities Publish Quarterly Training and Certification Report for Security teams Preparation of Monthly Dashboard
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Good verbal and written communication skill and MS office Skills
- Additional Information : The role of a Security Training coordinator is to support the routine Security training operations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.