- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Network Engineering Planning and Deployment Solution
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure,Security Strategy & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Virtualization design experience in VMware vCloud Suite Software Defined Data Center SDDC and VSAN B: Understanding of Hyper-Converged and Converged infrastructure hardware: Dell EMC VxRail VxRack C:In depth understanding of VMWare Network NSX, Cisco ACI and have exposure in building atleast 3 SDDC D:Familiarity with Avaya, Cisco technology and systems E: Perform short-term, intermediate and long-term forecasting and planning
- Technical Experience : A: Thorough understanding of TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP4, STP, RSTP, 8021q, 8021ah, ADSL2 B: Should have exposure in analyzing business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.