- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have minimum experience of 6 - 8 years in SAP Financial Accounting Operations General Ledger Accounts, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting and Controlling b Experience in at least 1 Implementation and 2 -3 support projects c Good communication and analytical skills
- Technical Experience : a Should be able to work independently and work with cross-functional and client facing teams within an onshore /off-shore model e Should have team management and team building skills
- Professional Attributes : a Exposure in SAP for Oil Gas and Joint Venture Accounting b ITIL Certification, Agile delivery methodology, knowledge on Devops c Years of Experience: 6-8 yrs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.