- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Technical Experience : Strong experience working with Oracle 10g, 11g SQL, PL/SQL - must Expertise in writing efficient SQL, PL/SQL and Query Tuning Good hands on Linux/Unix Experience in either ETL or Data warehouse or Freight and Logistics domain is BIG PLUS Good analytical and communication skills Skills Oracle Database 10g R2, 11g R2 Strong PL/SQL Programming PL/SQL Blocks, Procedures, Functions, Packages, using database supplied packages SQL scripting Good concept and hands on with database object
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills ready to work in shifts
- Additional Information : Data ware house knowledge Concepts of Data modelling Work with engineers to productionize valid
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.