- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Administration
- Good To Have Skills :IAM Technical Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Support and maintain Splunk cluster infrastructure in a highly available, Geo-redundant configuration Ability to troubleshoot performance and access issues, as well as installation of Splunk upgrades including setting up and maintaining a clustered environment Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required Make recommendations on the appropriate corrective action for incidents
- Technical Experience : Self-driven individual with 3 years of experience as Splunk Administrator Strong working knowledge of the Splunk platform, including day-to-day administration of distributed Splunk environment Support and maintain Splunk cluster infrastructure in a highly available, Geo-redundant configuration Configuration and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent issues
- Professional Attributes : Splunk Access creation Revoke through AD Local Onboarding logs, parsing/extraction of the logs Ability to troubleshoot performance and access issues, as well as installation of Splunk upgrades including setting up and maintaining a clustered environment Able to communicate with client/stakehol
- Educational Qualification : Combination of any the following: Bachelors Degree, 4-6 year experience in security with focus on SI
- Additional Information : Capable of setting up of custom splunk reports and dash boards Creating and the maintaining the sp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.