- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to understand and define ETL / ELT requirements 2 Provide solution on complex requirements using Oracle Data Integrator 3 Use of predefined development framework to transform data from external sources into a structure that can be used by the business for reporting purposes 4 Changes to ODI Framework as and when required Data summarization and aggregation and KPI 5 Development in ODI 6 Good knowledge of CDC Change Data Capture
- Technical Experience : 1 KPI Development in ODI 2 Minimum 2 Years of experienced in Oracle Data Integrator
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skills 2 Good at collaboration with different teams and stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : na
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.