- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Managing full Azure Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation and Security Should be involved in the planning, design and deployment of Cloud solutions Extensive knowledge on creating IaaS Cloud solutions in Azure Platform Good understanding on WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Networking
- Technical Experience : Should be able to perform cost analysis for Azure infrastructure Understanding of VM patching management in Azure Hands-on knowledge on NSGs/ASGs rules in Azure Knowledge on P2S/S2S/Express route VPNs Understanding on Cloud health monitoring Hands on experience on load balancers, VM/Disk encryption
- Professional Attributes : Should have good understanding on OMS/App-insights Optimize resources and work on resource tagging to share the cost and plan for budgeting and reporting Knowledge on PaaS services like Webapps/Key-vaults Should have working knowledge of Deployments using Visual Studio Team Services and ARM template
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in Technical Stream
- Additional Information : Linux or Windows operating system hands-on experience Manage disaster recovery and create backups Kn
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.