- Role :User Experience Engineer
- Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Visual Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand user needs and identify where separate interactions should act as one service that meet that need 2 Arrange these separate interactions into rational user journeys within that service 3 Look for commonalities in activities across services where products could be made 4 Create and rapidly iterate service prototypes 5 Identify and design new service patterns and standards 6 Understand the existing supporting system of a service and design targeted improvements to that system to accomm
- Technical Experience : 1 Be able to sketch and prototype on paper or/and using rapid prototyping tools 2 Be able to explain ideas in a way that other people understand 3 Welcome the constructive criticism of their work and be able to constructively review the work of others 4 Be able to empathize with the customer, as well as empathize with your internal stakeholders 5 The ability and inclination to think on a systems level is critical in-service design 6 Able to communicate effectively across organizational
- Professional Attributes : 1 Capable of making and guiding effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached Can understand technical complexity and risks, run collaborative design activities, influence others and build consensus 2 Experience with concepting, ideation, and iterative prototyping
- Educational Qualification : Experience designing and/or implementing solutions in resource-constrained environments
- Additional Information : 1 Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.