- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Temenos T24
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A on complex functional problems, generally without day-to-day supervision or direction Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex functional issues during the implementation and client relationships development Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems, procedures that are used to accomplish the job B Analyze client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability C Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals
- Technical Experience : A Experience on Temenos T24 on Private, Retail, Corporate Banking and Payments Channels; Retail, Payments AA TPH mandatory Blevel: Professional with a minimum of five years of experience in Finance or in banking software consultancy At least 3 years of experience on Retail and / or corporate banking, implementing banking core system Retail or Payments module with knowledge on Direct Debits, Account Sweeping and Cash Pooling, Retail Sweeping, Cash Pooling, etc
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill B Resource should have good analytical Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.