- Role :Service Management Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the central operations of the Outsourcing Account Delivery team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Planning and managing support for change management tools and processes - Maintaining the change schedule and projected service outage - Ensure alignment between Change Management and other service management processes and functions Incident, Problem, Configuration, Service Desk, etc - Review and authorize RFCs - Planning, scheduling, managing and chairing CAB meetings - Formally authorizing changes at agreed points in the change lifecycle - Change review before closure - Change Management docum
- Technical Experience : Knowledge and understanding of change process, principles, methodologies and tools - Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal - Client relationship management - Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations - Problem solving and coordination skills - Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle - Change management certification or designation desired
- Professional Attributes : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.