- Role :User Experience Engineer
- Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Benefits Management System,Microsoft Visual Design
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience Use visual design software to refine illustrations Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Professional Attributes : Work experience as a member of a user-experience research team in a technology-centered company Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and web standards Extensive experience in the planning and moderating of testing strategies, field research contextual inquiry, card sorting technique
- Educational Qualification : BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
- Additional Information : Experience conducting UX research for mobile devices a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.