- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Product Lifecycle Management
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 He/She primarily functions as a specialist on Airbus/Helicopters CAx/DMU/PLM,2 Work closely with other business systems analysts, global process owners, management, project managers, development team, and infrastructure team as required on projects and initiatives,3 He/She is responsible for deeply understanding the CAx /DMU/PLM functional areas across business units, as well as understanding the application landscape and capabilities They maintain relationships with the business and leverage
- Technical Experience : 1 experience in following CAx/DMU/PLM functional domain, a Experience in Airbus CAx/PLM functional domain, b Experience on Airbus engineering design change management tools / Applications,c 2-3 year of transnational experience is must,2 Functional knowledge of Airbus/Helicopters CAx/DMU/PLM applications / tools Catia V5 / VPM / 3DExperience / Windchill,3 Experience with gathering and documenting user functional requirements for CAx/DMU/PLM applications,4 Experience participating in Unit and Func
- Professional Attributes : 1 Adapt and use multiple forms of communication styles to ensure that all people/stakeholders are willing and able to follow common objectives 2 He/she negotiates influences using reasoned advocacy in order to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation techniques to manage situations of conflict
- Educational Qualification : 1 Engineering or IT graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.