- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Actimize
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,Trading Services Front Office
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Resource will be involved in analysis and design b: Resource will be involved in development testing UT / IT / Performance etc c: Resource will be involved in activities like code reviews, build / deployment and other automation initiatives in various phases of SDLC d: Resource should have knowledge on SDLC phases, Development methodologies like Agile, Iterative etc, Unit / Integration testing, Build / De
- Professional Attributes : a:Should have team handling skills b: Must have good analytical skills c:Should have good presentation skills and communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.