- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Content Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Have extensive knowledge of the GMC/Quadient Inspire product R10 above and modules like Inspire Designer, Automation, Scalar, Connect Interactive, Mobile Advantage and Workflow modules and their implementation mechanisms, 2: Should independently able to design, compose static as well as dynamic documents using Inspire Designer, 3: Would be responsible for successful planning, design, scheduling, execution, monitoring, quality control, risk management and implementation of a project
- Technical Experience : 1: Good understanding of technology from the perspective of product legacy migration, implementation, systems integration and data migration, 2: Provide high level estimates to apply GMC/Quadient features to business use cases , 3: Outline and define roadmap for migration of forms from legacy systems to GMC/Quadient Inspire, 4: Should be able to coordinate multiple stakeholders including business clients, domain and system SME, Client management and offshore SME in a Global delivery environment
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource Should have good communication skiils b: Resource Should have good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.