- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Insurance Policy Management (FS-PM)
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: should be responsible in Good functional knowledge of core insurance functions b: should be responsible in PC Insurance: Personal or Commercial Lines Product Management, New Business and Underwriting c: should be responsible in Exposurng in activities like process mapping, gap analysis etc Configuration and Deployment d: Should be well versed with OOP methodologies
- Technical Experience : a: should have 7-8 exp in FSPM b: Hands on experience in msgPM Product
- Professional Attributes : a: should be a good team player b: should have good client communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE, Mtech
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.