- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 2 years of Content management experience with tools Documentum, Firstdoc 2 Working experience in Application configuration, trouble shooting, debugging, code reviews, build/deployment Etc 3 Perform detailed data analysis, data validation and identify data quality issues 4 Ability to learn quickly and good presentation and communication skills 5 Good experience in trouble shooting and back tracing the data sources 6 Good experience in analyzing the issue and perform RCA in less turnaround tim
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in creating workflow and security for the Documentum applications with v65 above including webtop and customization experience in DFC Documentum foundation class 2 Experienced in Documentum platform administration and configurations 3 Strong knowledge in DB concepts like ORACLE SQL and PL/SQL and experiences in Oracle databases 11g and above 4 Knowledge to debug SQL PL/SQL queries, packages /procedures /functions /triggers/views 5 Resource should have knowledge on SDLC phases
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : 1 Candidates with Engineering or MCA background
- Additional Information : Shift timing A, B, and C
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.