- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SAP Master Data Governance knowledge with experience of working on Integrated environment 2 Proficiency in BRF and derivations 3 Extreme knowledge on SOA Configurations 4 Knowledge on BP Data Model 5 Good analysis skills and experience in gathering requirements from scratch and convert them into Func Specs 6 At least 2-5 MDG Implementations 7 Experience in working on Agile methodology
- Technical Experience : a Exposure in working in at least 1 Implementation project b: Strong work experience on Data Dictionary, Reports, Function Modules, Module pool c:Should have knowledge on conversions BDC, LSMW, BAPIShould be familiar with Workflow, Programming, scripts and Smartforms d: Functional knowledge in any area SD, MM and EM Event Management e: Independently take up and participate in Document preparation, Code Development, Technical Spec preparation, Realization and Deployment
- Professional Attributes : Good Analytical Skills Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Technical Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.