- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :ForgeRock OpenAM
- Good To Have Skills :IAM Technical Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The ForgeRock IAM Lead will be responsible for handling ForgeRock Identity and Access management tools ie OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ and OpenIG The incumbent will be working in the operations team in providing comprehensive support for existing and new applications and offer expertise regarding methods, standards, and technical considerations for software applications This role will be responsible for working with end users, vendors, leading the team as well as to ensure successful operations of th
- Technical Experience : Development, Support and Maintenance of ForgeRock Components OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM, OpenIG and their extensions with custom Java code Java development in the OpenIDM applications on day-to-day basis Support and maintenance of the applications which must be highly available, robust and scalable Lead day to day operations of ForgeRock Identity and Access Management implementations and associated user administration activities Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE Troubleshoot issues as and when
- Professional Attributes : 5-7 Year Experience
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Strong implementation experience of OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ and OpenIG Strong Domain Knowledge of
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.