- Role :Solution Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solution for multi-year technology transformation deals working closely with Accenture client leads aligned to the Financial Services industry Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to a particular technology solution proposed to a client within the Financial Services industry Build strong and sustainable client relationships within Financial Services industry for your focus geography
- Technical Experience : 12 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, with minimum 5 years of technology consulting, solutioning, sales or corporate strategy experience and minimum 1 year of Cloud solutioning experience
- Professional Attributes : Preferred domain experience on Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance International exposure; global delivery working experience
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree or Masters/ Diploma in Management from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute
- Additional Information : ITIL/ PMP/COBIT/ tOGAF certified preferable Primary location is India Bangalore/ Mumbai preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.