- Role :Scrum Master
- Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Development Estimating,Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings b: Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution c: Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc d: Forecast the numbers of deliverable possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable e: sourceExpert in estimation and planning
- Technical Experience : a: Minimum 4 years of working experience as a Scrum Master b: Working experience as part of an Agile team using one or more of the following Agile frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming XP, or Kanban c: Working experience with Agile scaling frameworks, preferably SAFe Scaled Agile Framework d: Experience of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach example: Burndown techniques, numerous, Retrospective formats, handling bugs
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong communication and collaboration skills b: Strong problem solving and influencing skills c: Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.