- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Business Transformation 2 Process Optimisation 3 Application Rationalisation 4 Application Management
- Technical Experience : 1 Responsible for analyzing requirements, design, develop and implement Enterprise Master Data solutions using SAP MDG 2 Executed data model enhancements, Functional validation and assisted in BRF UI enhancements Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer/vendor/financials/materials 3 Be able to advise the client project team on the merits and demerits of different solution approaches in sight and recommend the best solution from technical feasibility point of view
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should have at least 4-7 end to end MDG projects experience 2 Managing status, risks and issues relating to MDG implementation activities 3 Sound knowledge in Data modelling, Process modelling 4 Good knowledge in Data Replication using SOA Service and ALE/IDoc
- Educational Qualification : BTECH/MTECH/MBA/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.