- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Callidus Configuration and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a 5 years of experience in Designing Analysis Development Maintenance Implementation using Crystal Reports 859010XI2008 Business Objects XIb Experience with multiple RDBMS including MS SQL Server 200020052008 Oracle 10g9i8i DB2 and Microsoft Accessc Nice to have work experience in Finance and Insurance domains CMC Central Management Console and CCM Central Configuration Managerd Experience in developing report specifications based on business requirements
- Technical Experience : a Extensive knowledge in SQL PLSQL programming writing Stored Procedures Functions Packages using SQL Server Management studio PLSQL Developer SQL Plus SQL Navigator and TOADb Experience in developing different types of reports using Crystal WebI and DeskI c Report Customization via the use of Grouping Sorting Field Highlighting Conditional Formatting Running Totals Summaries Static Dynamic Parameters Static Dynamic Graphic Objects Custom Formulas and Custom Functions
- Professional Attributes : a Good knowledge CMC Central Management Console for user management content management and server management tasks and CCM Central Configuration Manager to manage local and remote serversb Team management skills
- Educational Qualification : a 15 yrs fulltime education
- Additional Information : SAP Callidus Configuration and Development SAP Cloud for Customer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.