- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Ansible
- Good To Have Skills :Git,Jenkins
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Identify the right tools and define the CI pipeline for a trading platform B Develop and maintain Ansible playbooks and powershell scripts C Define the naming convention and directory structure to be followed in artifact repository D Manage the version control system E Participate in platform deployment knowledge transition sessions to prepare and publish the automation strategy for the deployment
- Technical Experience : A Should have defined and implemented devops pipeline for atleast two applications or platforms B Must have hands experience with the following tools Git,Ansible,Nexus/Artifactory Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo,SonarQube,Powershell C Should have worked in capital markets projects for atleast 8 years with exposure to inhouse application or platform D Good to have experience one or more of the following Murex,Fenergo,LoanIQ,GPP,Calyspo
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill B Resource should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : A Preferably BE graduate
- Additional Information : A Regular Shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.