- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica ILM TDM and TDG
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning,HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT),Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Creates and executes manual test scripts b: Onshore and Offshore coordination c: Will be working on test metrics d: Will be responsible for all activities related to testing from creating test data till sign off
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on Experience in Informatica ILM TDM TDG Database Testing b: Should have worked in Agile projects c: Should have DB knowledge Oracle SQL Database d: Should have worked in Functional Test planning - Preparation - Execution
- Professional Attributes : a: Good analytical problem solving skills b: Good Communication skills c: Ability to work independently with little supervision or as a team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.